RSVP posted 11/20/2003

Guys,

I need a help about how to configure RSVP for differents DLCIs, for example:

Interface Seria0/0
ip add 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0
no frame-relay inverse-arp
no arp frame-relay
frame-relay map ip 10.10.10.2 110 broadcast
frame-relay map ip 10.10.10.3 111 broadcast

I want to specify a different RSVP configuration for each DLCI, but I didnt find an option into map-class
frame-relay..

Any suggestion ?
Regards,