OT: Who has a PIX501 to the internet? posted 11/19/2003

I have a PIX501 running 6.3.3 connected to the internet and a PC and a laptop connected to the internal switch in the pix. The PC has a shared folder I use to backup my laptop. It is super slow when copying files from the laptop to the PC. FTP works fine. I tried tweaking the "sysopt" command parameters with no success.

Transfer works fine when connected to a regular switch. Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks in advance,

Phil

Yahoo! Mail - 6MB, anti-spam e antivmrus gratuito. Crie sua conta agora!