OSPF - MTU mismatch posted 11/15/2003

Group,

When I try to establish an relationship between Interface Vlan1 (Cat 3550) and Ethernet0 (R1) in OSPF, the relationship can not be form because the MTU is different:
Interface Vlan1 - MTU Size 1504 bytes
Ethernet 0 - MTU Size 1500 butes

When I put the command IP OSPF IGNORE-MTU for each interface, everything works fine.

Is there another way to do the same thing ?

Considering that there is not the command MTU xx for interface Vlan..

Regards,

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online. http://messenger.msn.com.br