From: ccie2be [mailto:ccie2be@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 4:39 PM
To: Group Study
Subject: Hotel in RTP

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone that got back to me on this.  I appreciate it.

I was interested in any feedback on the Wellesley Inn & Suites at RTP
because they only charge about 50 bucks a night and I'm trying to conserve
money. Between the 1250 lab fee and airfare, I'm running out of money.

These other hotels all sound good, but they're alot more money.

dt

XM Satellite Radio Inc.
http://www.xmradio.com

This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged.
The information is intended solely for the recipient and use by any other
party is not authorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone
(202.380.4000), fax (202.380.4500) or by electronic mail
(postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx).