Any Blind CCIE's? posted 11/10/2003

Just wondering if anyone knows of any Blind CCIE'S?

I have heard that Prometric, would allow testings at their facilities with a Prometric authorized tester to read the questions out for the CCNA, CCNP, CCIE written exams.

So what does Cisco do for the Lab? Does anyone know if any facilities support Blind people and then have any blind people sat for the exams, and then have any passed and where are they now?

I'm not blind, but I do know someone who is, who does It stuff now, and is interested in broadening his horizons.