Help Please !!! posted 11/04/2003

Hi there,

I am sorry I am sending this email to this list. I just need to know what I
can do to change my registered email address which is
<mailto:rvillar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>rvillar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to
<mailto:rvillar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>rvillar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am not saying I want to quit. I just want to receive these emails in
another email account, because the other one is going to be disabled in a
couple of months.

Thanks for any help.