RE: 5500 Switch/ 4503 question posted 09/19/2003

Thank you for the reply.
However, Some members of this list could've gone
through the same senario Common issues or problems,
and a direct answer is sometimes provided given the
information submitted. if you felt you needed more
information, you could've asked me, and I would've
been more than happy to provide it to you.

Thanks,
Eyad