转发: Which kind of Cisco switch suppor t NAT posted 09/17/2003

I wonder whether or not  Catalyst 4500 and Catalyst 6500 IOS support NAT.

7"<~HK: zhang-meng [mailto:meng_zhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
7"KMJ1<d: 2003Dj9TB16HU 18:00
JU<~HK: Ccielab (E-mail)
VwLb: Which kind of Cisco switch support NAT

Hi: Group
      Could you tell me  which kinds of Cisco switch can support NAT.

     Thanks in advance

***Get your CCIE and a FREE vacation:***