From: Nawaz, Ajaz [mailto:Ajaz.Nawaz@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 10:11 AM
To: 'ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: OT: TFTP file not found - help

Hi,

I know how to use tftp server etc... used it successfully many times.
However, I have not yet found a way to resolve file not found error.

The server I'm using is from ' Solarwinds '
I think it's ok. The os on the tftp server is 2k.

I can ping n/problem and I know the file does exist, the tftp root directory
has been pointed to correctly. In fact I can write from device to tftp - the
problem arises when I use 'copy tftp bootflash:'

someone must have come across the same scenarion - if so pls share the fix
for that ?

tia
ajaz

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.