From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jaksec, Nick
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 9:49 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Cisco to Nortel OSPF question

I have a Cisco router running OSPF with Process ID 1 and a Nortel router
running a Process ID 811. Can these both talk to one another if the
Process ID's are different. I know running Cisco to Cisco via different
Process ID's works but I need to know if it will work with Cisco to
Nortel. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!