Console posted 09/11/2003

Hi,
I'm  wondering if there is anybody out there who has across this issue. I
upgrade the bootrom of a 2509 access router and after reboot could not
access the console. The only thing i get on the terminal emulator is a
series of CCCCCCCCCCC. I have checked the baudrate etc to cisco specified
values but still no luck. The initial bootstring does not even show up. Any
ideas would be appreciated.