REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST posted 09/08/2003

I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS AND HAVE CONTACTED CISCO OWNER AND LIST SERVER,
GROUP STUDY, ETC. HAVE TRIED MANY AVENUES.  I GET NO RESPONSE AND OBVIOUSLY
AM STILL ON THIS LIST.  I AM NOT A NETWORK PERSON. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED AS I
GET ALL OF THIS  EMAIL.  IF ANYONE CAN GET ME OFF OF THIS LIST I WOULD
APPRECIATE.

> This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you
are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to
others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete
this communication from your system.  Failure to follow this process may be
unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.