please correct my list address posted 08/31/2003

I've tried to do this from your majordomo server directly but with no
luck.

Please remove my "john.humphrey@xxxxxxxxxx" account from the list. I want
to receive CCIELAB messages at my hotmail account "txkjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx".

Sorry for the post to the list, but.... following the recommended steps
for removal (or actually just a change in address) didn't work properly.
Again, I don't want to be completely removed. I just want my Groupstudy
messages to go to my hotmail account "txkjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx"

jh