From: emad [mailto:emad@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 4:08 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: new to cisco

Folksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,,,,,,,,
I found the gold solution to this puzzle of our new cisco colleague to
go fast to 6 figure salary , my solution is very serious as following:

Simply he has to find a way to the proctor of certain lab place  , and
try to make any kind or recognition or friendship with him and take the
lab test pool from him and sit aside one of Cisco experts(that finishes
the book CCIE for Dummies , for at least three times reading) and then
go for the lab with all our hopes to finish it quickly to reach the
private plane which waits for anyone of us who finishes CCIE exam to
carry him to the Everest TOP , to meet all of us there,

Hey, I'm still waiting...........................