Secondary address posted 08/13/2003

Hi group,

I was challenged by a question that the router has a ethernet interface, it
has primary and secondary IP address on it; the question is to advertise
the secondary address into the OSPF but without the primary IP address and
any format of filtering is not allowed.

I know that RIP & EIGRP can support this, but for OSPF, I am not very
confirm.

Anybody has an idea on it?

Thx
BBD (Big Black Dog)
DISCLAIMER:-  This email is confidential and intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the original message.
Thank you.