RTP question posted 08/03/2003

I am going to RTP on the 21st for hopefully my final attempt. Is a rental
car necessary for a couple days. Is Wingate hotel is near some places of
interest? I don't plan on touring, but need a couple days ahead of test to
adjust for 14 hours jet lag so have plenty of nervous sitting time?

I fly back the next day early and have two very long flights and a couple
train rides. I would like to find result before flying out. Does anybody
know if Cisco is friendly to giving out test results over the phone?

Thanks, Marcus