Hands On Practice Suggestions posted 07/10/2003

I recently passed the Written and preparing for the
Lab exam (sometime next year). As I will not be able
to purchase my own lab (3 daughters at home, I would
like to know if anyone has suggestions for VLabs out
there that will provide the most complete preparation
for the Lab test?

Thanks