Re: The hardware clock posted 06/26/2003

Jim,

As far as I recollect only the 4000 family 4500, 4700 have a battery
clock in the lower end boxes.

2500s do not have battery backed calendar clocks nor do 26xx nor 3640s.
You can set the time and date as per Scott's posting but if you turn the
power off you will loose the clock.

Peter

In message <00ee01c33bf4$76313060$70259ed0@xxxxxxxxx>, Scott Morris
<swm@xxxxxxxxxx> writes