RE: ip ospf demand-circuit under interface dialer 0 doesn't work posted 06/26/2003

I've configured "ip ospf demand-circuit" recently both with legacy DDR
and dialer profiles and it worked fine, without any problems, either
way. Please post your configurations, with and without dialer profiles,
and maybe we can see what you have been doing wrong.