DLSW+ and LLC2 over Frame-relay Multipoint posted 06/25/2003

A gentleman a while ago asked a question in the archive regarding running LLC2 over multipoint interfaces. His question was answered but not referenced. I thought I would contribute to the archive... So here it is:

"It (LLC2) is currently supported only over Frame Relay and assumes a point-to-point configuration over Frame Relay (that is, the peering router at the central site is also the WAN router). DLSw Lite does not support all media types. See Appendix B, "DLSw+ Support Matrix," for details. DLSw Lite is process switched and processes approximately the same traffic volume as TCP encapsulation. "

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/ibsw/ibdlsw/tech/dls3_rg.htm

Pierre-Alex