ISIS redistributing connected into OSPF posted 06/12/2003

Hello, Group. If I redistribute ISIS on r2 into OSPF on r2, will the
connected network between r2 and r1 also be redistributed?  I would expect
it to be since it has ip router isis configured on the interface.  Does "IP
router isis" put the interface in the isis process?  It doesn't seem like
it.  It did not redistribute it and I had to add "red connected subnets"
under OSFP to get the network to r3.

r1 and r2 run isis.
r2 and r3 run ospf

r1-----r2-----r3