Rack mount kits posted 06/02/2003

Morning list,

Does anyone know of a place to get rack mount kits for 2500 &2600 series
routers at a reasonable price?    I did some searching and the prices were
kind of ridiculous, course I could have a case of sticker shock.

Thanks in advance.

Regards--

Kevin McCarty
CCNP  #CSCO10448370
<CCIE in progress>
Computer Sciences Corporation
Defense Sector

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that
you, too can become great."
 --Mark Twain

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.