-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Nguyen Hoang Long
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 2:54 AM
To: Jason Cash; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jason,

I would do by this way for exact ratio:

IP:SNA:IPX:telnet  =  30:30:25:15 =  6:6:5:3

therefore:

    IP = 1500x6 = 9000  (30%)

    SNA = 1500x6 = 9000  (30%)

    IPX = 1500x5 = 7500  (25%)

    Telnet = 1500x3 = 4500 (15%)

Since we're using new IOS, which permits the router to borrow from the next
queue for a current queue,  your calculation method is not necessary. I
prefer a more simple method.

Long