RE: uBR924 Looses IP address posted 04/17/2003

You will need to issue the following command:

First:
interface cable-modem0
 no cable-modem compliant bridge

Next:
- enable IP routing
- remove all bridge-group statements
- configure it as a router

Makes a cost effective VoIP box.

Hope that helps.

John
7536
http://www.routopia.com
Your source for remote CCIE equipment rental. We have
ATM, ISDN, Catalyst 3550, lab scenarios and more. All
at a low low rental price. No source will give you a
more comprehensive solution at such a low price.
Guaranteed!

=====