Extended access-list question posted 04/16/2003

The object with the list below is to block input telnet, http and bgp on the input of all interfaces that it's assigned to. My question is why doesn't BGP need to be blocked in both directions? I've seen this with other protocols too. Some have blocks in both directions and some don't. Probably an easy answer to this. Thanks,Jason Wydra access-list 115 permit tcp any any eq telnet
access-list 115 permit tcp any eq telnet any
access-list 115 permit tcp any any eq www
access-list 115 permit tcp any eq www any
access-list 115 permit tcp any any eq bgp