RE: BGP neighbor posted 03/20/2003
- Subject: RE: BGP neighbor
- From: "Gary Duncanson" <gary.duncanson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:27:18 -0000
- Cc: <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcLuyMXB/x6EMwfSS2Kq5r+cJ4ghKAAJK1Ow
- Thread-topic: BGP neighbor
You need routes to get to one another. Then try ebgp multihop.
From: Tom Young [mailto:gitsyoung@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 08:26 AM
Subject: BGP neighbor
A question for BGP neighbor, the image like blow
If the router A and C running bgp but B aren't. May I
config a and c to establish a bgp neighbor relationship?
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! BB is Broadband by Yahoo! http://bb.yahoo.co.jp/