IP OSPF DEMAND-CIRCUIT QUESTION posted 03/20/2003

Hello group,

I have two Routers configured with OSPF as shown below. R2 is configured for callback accept, where as R1 is requesting Callback.
I am concerned about configuring "Ip ospf demand-circuit" on one of the Routers. Which Router is the best to put Demand-circuit?
I am bit confused to configure demand circuit on R1 as it will not hold the circuit after requesting the call; so please clarify my question.

  |----Frame-relay----|
R1|                   |R2
  |----ISDN Backup----|

Thanks in advance
Pet.
Odomos - the only  mosquito protection outside 4 walls -
Click here to know more!
http://r.rediff.com/r?http://clients.rediff.com/odomos/Odomos.htm&&odomos&&wn