From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Danny Andaluz andaluz
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 10:23 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Access-server problems

I have had an access server for my lab for some time now.  While doing
write erases/reload on my routers after a lab, I accidentally did this
on the AS.  I put the configuration back exactly as it was and now when
I reverse telnet to one of the lines, I get a flood of garbage
characters.  Eventually this stops and I get the router console, but
it's pretty annoying.  I am pretty sure I have the correct config since
I copied it from Caslow's book.  Any ideas?