OSPF on NBMA Networks posted 03/06/2003

Hello Group

If we need to configure OSPF on a Multipoint interface with the following condition,
- R1 should use Multipoint interfaces,
- R2, R3 should not use subinterfaces,
- All three routers should be in the same Network.
- Don't configure Network type Broadcast or non-broadcast.

   R1
  /  \
R2	R3

I am not sure about configuring "ip ospf network point-to-multipoint" (As the question mentions not to configure Non-broadcast) or do we need to configure using "neighbor" command? Please advice me on this.

Regards
Pet