Re: Nortel Contivity Client On PC Behind PIX posted 01/31/2003

Jeremy,

    I did this about 18 months ago for a client.  Not sure if Nortel has
changed anything, but I had:

ip nat inside source static 192.168.2.77 x.x.104.244

access-list 101 permit tcp any any range 8003 8004
access-list 101 permit udp any any range 8003 8004
access-list 101 permit udp any any eq isakmp
access-list 101 permit ahp any any
access-list 101 permit esp any any

This was on a router, but it should apply to Pix as well.  It's IPSec, so
you need a static nat for the internal VPN client.  I think all these access
rules were needed as well.  ACL 101 is on outside interface, inbound.

Chuck Church
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE