One question about upgrading for 2501 posted 01/18/2003

Hi all,

I met a odd question. I'll upgrade IOS for 2501. When I completed download IOS from TFTP server, the router always display

COPY: Text checksum verification failure

TFTP from 10.10.1.1 failed/aborted

Verifying checksum...  invalid (expected 0x7301, computed 0x7103)
Flash copy took 0:05:21 [hh:mm:ss]

I tried many times and swapped flash and RAM, but I got the same result. Please help me.

Thanks

NING