Mutual redistribution posted 01/15/2003

Hi,
In case I am doing a mutual redistribution at a single point between any
two routing protocols , do I really ever need to filter the routes that are
being redistributed for prevention of a loop.....????????

I have never done this and have had no problems till now..... But wouldnt
want to discover something new during my lab.....

But is there any case where filtering is required in for such a
redistribution?....what is the normal thing to do??

Regards,
Vijay.
.