RE: NAT To Multiple Outside Interfaces posted 11/18/2002

I believe this will work. Make sure the new loopback interface in in the
routing process and it's network number is know by other routers.

Interface Ethernet 0
  ip nat inside
  ip address 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.0
!
!
Int loop 0
Ip address 192.168.3.1 255.255.255.0
!
Interface Serial 0
  ip nat outside
  ip address 192.68.1.1 255.255.255.0
!
Interface Serial 1
  ip nat outside
  ip address 192.68.2.1 255.255.255.0
!
ip nat inside source list 1 interface loop 0 overload
!
!
access-list 1 permit 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255

Regards,