OT - how long to wait for paper certificate posted 11/15/2002

Hi,

Sorry about the OT. I'm wondering how long it takes
for Cisco to send out the paper certificate after one
passing the lab. Do they send the paper and the plaque
separately? I need it to get the reimbursement from my
company.

Thanks,
Chang