CCIE Lab Info after 4th Nov. posted 11/15/2002

Hi,

Does anybody has any latest information regarding the lab change after 4th Nov..Well I have heard the runours of some new topics addedd like wccp, server agent,  I am not sure whether this are there in the lab or not..can anybody suggest..

Thanks

Pinku
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in