CCIE Lab Info after 4th Nov. posted 11/15/2002

Does anybody has any latest information regarding the lab change after 4th Nov..Well I have heard the runours of some new topics addedd like wccp, server agent,  I am not sure whether this are there in the lab or not..can anybody suggest..

Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from