From: Hunt Lee <huntl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IPSec / VPN tunnel reference
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:15:17 +1000

To all,

Can someone please point me to some useful articles on how to configure
IPSec / VPN tunnel (do they mean the same thing??) on CCO??  I am looking
for something easy to start with, since I haven't done this before.  And
preferably for Cisco router-to-Cisco router.

Thanks so much in advance,

Best Regards,