Re: IOS 12.1 nov 15th posted 11/10/2002

They went to 12.1 a year ago, Nov 2001

From: "Rich Doty" <rdoty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IOS 12.1 nov 15th
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:24:56 -0500

Didn't realize this, thought the IOS 12.1 change was on Nov4th with the
others....My exam is Nov 15th, guess I better read the release notes
(not that I shouldn't have anyway).

------------
CCIE Lab IOS Standard

To keep pace with the evolution of new technologies in the industry, all
CCIE labs worldwide will change to IOS version 12.1, effective November
15, 2001. Specific features new to IOS version 12.1 can appear on CCIE
lab exams starting on this date. Candidates should note that this change
primarily affects the CCIE Routing and Switching and CCIE Security
exams. The CCIE Communications and Services exam uses IOS version 12.1
now.

Rich