RE: Any New CCIE's this week?? posted 11/07/2002

I am NOT a new CCIE!

i passed the security lab on the magic day (Nov 4). However, since I am already a R&S, I would not know what the most updated number is.

I took the lab in Brussels; I am working at a lab full of computer. The routers, Cat and PIX are on the other room. I did not go to the equipment room to check what equipment they have.

I once read a post (in the Cisco website? I forgot) saying that when Cisco introduce some new technology, they will increase it bit by bit, i.e. for the first day, it does not have a huge portion. However as time went on, the amount increase and increase.