DLSw+ peer keepalive 0 posted 10/30/2002

Folks,

if I am using a ISDN circuit as backup for a DLSw+, for
example, what should I set the keepalive as zero? The remote
peer statement or the local peer statement?

On Solie's, the example on 924 says on the local peer, but
shouldn't it be on the remote peer?

Persio

---
UOL Eleigues 2002 - Todos os lances da disputa polmtica
http://eleicoes.uol.com.br/