stuck on redistribution ospf int oigrp, posted 10/30/2002

SO far I have tried to use summary address
summary address 172.16.0.0 255.255.0.0
under ospf and redis static into igrp,

tried default-information originate always command,, works for RIP but not
on IGRP,

can not get the /22 /28 mask into igrp,, nor can I get some summary address
to show up in IGRP.

can someone forward me the sample config for summary address configuration
for ospf into igrp for /22 / 28 subnet?

172.16.55.0 /28
172.16.32.0 /22

Can not use any form of static route.