RE: Cisco 3000 DRAM upgrade posted 10/29/2002
- Subject: RE: Cisco 3000 DRAM upgrade
- From: "Tim Medley" <tim.medley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:39:35 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcJ+7kROP0H91SR0RTGubrBh+mR5NwAcrl0Q
- Thread-topic: Cisco 3000 DRAM upgrade
What model 3000? Check the following CCO link for location of the DRAM
slot(s) and compatible DRAM for your 3000.
Tim Medley, CCNP+Voice, CCDP, CWNA
Sr. Network Architect
From: Peng Zheng [mailto:zpnist@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 8:46 PM
Subject: Cisco 3000 DRAM upgrade
I want to upgrade DRAM of Cisco 3000 to 16M, but I can
not figure out a way to pull out the old one. Does
anyone know how to ?
Do you Yahoo!?
Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site