Anyone taking lab in Brazil on 12/6? posted 10/27/2002

Just wanted to see if any of my fellow list members would be taking their
lab on 12/6 in Sao Paulo.
Please reply directly to me instead of wasting list BW.

Chad A. Simmons, MCSE, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE Lab Candidate
Senior Member Technical Staff
GIS - Network Engineering Services - Meriden