MPLS on 2500 - the final chapter posted 10/27/2002

This weekend I've had a chance to spend some more time with the "experimental"
IOS version that supports MPLS for 2500's, and have been sucessful loading it
on five routers.  I've done quite a few MPLS configurations from various
books, and it seems to work great.  I haven't seen any flacky behavior from
the routers at all.  I updated the instructions on www.laganiere.net to
include a text capture of the process of loading it, and a basic
configuration. I hope some people find it useful...

Thanks...

--- Dennis