2948g-l3 for practice posted 10/22/2002

Hello,

While I do not have access to a 3550 switch I do have 2948g-l3s handy.
Would this provide me what I will 'need' or should I find a good business
case to acquire a 3550?  :-)

Best Regards,
Tom

Thomas Hopson
Senior Network Engineer
ALSTOM Power, Inc - Midlothian, VA
804.763.7198  office
804.938.6218  mobile
thomas.e.hopson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for
any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.