Auto ping script posted 10/20/2002

Does anyone know how to automate a ping script using hyper terminal?  I think this would be very helpful in the lab.  I tried just cutting and pasting something like this:

p 172.16.0.2
p 193.16.0.2
p 193.16.0.1

This does not work.  Only the first one pings the rest is played in to the router when it's doing the first ping.