RE: bgp problem. posted 10/17/2002
- Subject: RE: bgp problem.
- From: "Wade Edwards" <wade.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:14:53 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcJ177/VY89+/yMpTxKD/nEoQlmfNgAABbtw
- Thread-topic: bgp problem.
You might want to try and redistribute connected under the BGP process
and use a route-map to control which IP addresses are redistributed.
From: Nuno Ventura [mailto:Nuno.ventura@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 9:26 AM
Subject: bgp problem.
This is my first mail , so please sorry if i can't express
I have a small problem.
How can I announce a loopback interface into BGP
without disabling synchronization, and without using network?
I think it can be done with route map.
Can any one help me with this?
Thx for all and keep up the good work.