Re: Changing the BGP AS path posted 10/14/2002

At 02:00 PM 10/14/2002 -0400, Chris Cole wrote:
Hello all, Question, if I was getting route from BGP from two ASs away how
would I change it to remove the middle As and prepend my local AS? I'm not
thinking too clearly on this and would like any feed back.

You wouldn't as this would violate the BGP specifications. Why would you want to?

(as1)---(as2)--(myas3)
network         path
x.x.x.x                 2 1

would like