Re: 3rd time worst! posted 10/08/2002

Kip

I agree with Steve Williams - you are probably closer than you think.
I know we don't pay your bills but 3rd attempt is not unusual so don't be
counting.
What have you learned as a result of all that study - heaps more than you
would have
learned if you hadn't pursued CCIE and admit that you get better with each
attempt.That
makes a sound engineer. You can have the luxuries later - don't settle .You
were
obviously made for better things. ( and I don't have numbers after my name
so I'm
on that same familiar path as you often wondering but the group helps -
people like you
help remind us we're human after all not just lab junkies)

Chrissy

Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in the email is intended for the confidential use
of the above-named recipient.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or person
responsible for delivering it to the
communication in error, and that
any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this message.