Lab solutions validation : Was RE: 3rd time worst! posted 10/08/2002

Chris,
I know that one it is in the question of the Lab and I did mentioned it in my mail below
(ofcourse within the restriction and traffic policing that the lab asked
you to do).

So if you routing table is correct and your connectivity is ok in accordance of the LAB rule, is
there anything else that you can think of that can influence the lab.
I can think of one,  misinterpretation of the question, but thats about  all I can think of.

thank you for your input.
Donny

                      "Chris Young"
                      <csyoung@xxxxxxxx        To:       "'Donny MATEO'" <donny.mateo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'ChrisH'"
                      y.net>                    <chrish@xxxxxxxx>
                                               cc:       <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      08-10-2002 11:29         Subject:  RE: 3rd time worst!

I think Chris meant things like: 'Is my ping working without be breaking
any of the guidelines of the question?' , 'are my routes in the routing
table CORRECTLY with the correct cost, mask, etc?'

There is a lot more to it than being able to ping every interface.
Understanding the nuance of the tasks are critical to success n the lab.

Chris