RE: Cisco's Power over the Ethernet IEEE 802.3af posted 10/04/2002
- Subject: RE: Cisco's Power over the Ethernet IEEE 802.3af
- From: "McClure, Allen" <Allen.McClure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 15:09:25 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcJrKstLTKut75oGQ8GPF0T4DiPrFQAtxotA
- Thread-topic: Cisco's Power over the Ethernet IEEE 802.3af
My understanding is that it does not.
MCSE, CCNP, CCDP
YUM! Brands, Inc.
Sr. Network Analyst
NEW E-Mail - mailto:allen.mcclure@xxxxxxx
From: Armand D [mailto:ciscoworks2001@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 4:59 PM
Subject: Cisco's Power over the Ethernet IEEE 802.3af
Does anyone know if Cisco's Power over the Ethernet
IEEE 802.3af agrees with Avaya's IEEE 802.3af standard
? I'm wondering if I can use a Avaya or 3rd party IP
phone with cisco switches.
Any info would be greatly appriciated.
http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
- Always be connected to your Messenger Friends
This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this communication from your system. Failure to follow this process may be unlawful. Thank you for your cooperation.